Friday Night Spicy Chicken Sausages with Baked Beans and Kale Salad
1. Procure 6-8 good quality Italian-spiced chicken sausages.
2. Fry in a skillet for 10-12 minutes until brown and cooked through.
3. Pour wine.
4. While sausages are frying, chop up some kale into shreds. Toss with olive oil, tablespoon or two of chopped shallots, handful grated Pecorino, squeeze of lemon, salt, pepper.
5. Heat up some canned baked beans, preferably Bush’s original.
6. Serve everything with a dollop of whole grain mustard.
*PS: Iris is our dog. She’s not Hasidic. That was iphone’s autocorrect for “has gone.” Obviously.